BEST PORTABLE BATHROOM HEATER REVIEW
The importance of having a water heater in a bathroom cannot become overemphasized. We need to take a sound shower in the morning before heading off towards office. Also, in the evening after closing the business. A good bath keeps you fresh and clean. It also helps to get rid of germs and infections. While it is okay to take a shower frequently, it is not easy to do when the weather condition is freezing. enjoy our article, Best Portable Bathroom Heater.
Top 10 Best Portable Bathroom Heater
CHOOSE THE BEST PORTABLE BATHROOM HEATER
It is a general thing to take a shower with cold water when the weather condition is very harsh and when temperatures are rising. On the flip side, it is common sense to take a bath with warm water under freezing weather conditions. When the ambient temperature is low, having a bathroom heater is the only encouragement you can have. Without this, you will be unwilling to go under the shower. Bathroom heaters are quite many, and making the right choice is a big challenge. While there are a few quality heaters on sale, there are quite several junks too. This guide aimed at helping you identify some of the best portable bathroom heaters out there. Please read it, and consider everything while purchasing!
TOP 10 BEST PORTABLE BATHROOM HEATER
1. lasko portable space heater-Lasko 5409
This heater has an adjustable thermostat. It has three heat settings – fan only, low heat, and high heat. It also has a carrying handle that makes it easy to convey from place to place. This heater can get placed on any smooth surface such as a floor or a desk. It can deliver 1500W of heat, and it features a widespread oscillation. It has essential safety features such as overheat protection and cool-touch exterior. Asides having a beautiful design, its temperature knobs are straightforward to control. This heater made from ceramic material. It weighs 4 pounds, and a 3-year warranty backs it. There is no need for a battery. It also helps you save on the cost of energy and electricity. The dimension of this heater is 8.34 x 6.55 x 11.66 inches. It is ETL listed.
2. Lasko Bathroom Heater-Lasko CD08200
This heater made from ceramic. This appliance is a safe and economical way of providing warmth in your bathroom. It has a maximum heat output of 1500W. It is cool-to-the-touch, and it has to overheat protection. This bathroom heater is self-regulating, and it is ETL listed. You do not have to bother about installation as the whole unit comes assembled. A 3-year warranty backs the heater. It does not need a battery, but it can heat up to 225 sq. Ft. The unit is fast-warming. With an item weight of 3.8 pounds, it is lightweight and easy to carry. It has push-button controls that make it temperature adjustment a lot easier. The dimension of this bathroom heater is 6 x 6 x 7.7 inches. There are high and low-temperature settings as well as a 1-hour timer depending on your comfort. It is a versatile unit that can be used in the bedroom and beyond.
3. Delonghi bathroom heater-DeLonghi HVY1030
This heater can be used at home or in the office. It has two heat settings; low setting is 750W, and the high setting is 1500W. It is a versatile heater with an adjustable thermostat. There are three color designs of this heater in the market. A carry handle is in position for smooth movement of the unit from place to place. The good thing about this heater is that it can get used in the winter and the summer. Safety features include a thermal cut-off, overheat protection, and anti-freeze setting. It is versatile and easy to use. The DeLonghi HVY1030 heater can heat a space of 150 sq. Ft. conveniently. It does not need a battery, and a 1-year warranty backs it. The weight of the unit is 2.5 pounds. The direction of the fan blades cannot be adjusted. It is not hot to the touch. This device is a bathroom heater perfect for small spaces.
4. Brightown Handy Wall-Outlet Space Heater
This heater is convenient. It has a twelve-hour timer, and it can rotate through 180 degrees. Minimum voltage requirement is 120V. The heater has two heat settings, and it is perfect for your bedroom and dorm. It is a portable unit with an LED display, and it can be wall-mounted. If convenient and comfortable heating is what you want, this is one heater that can deliver the goods. It does not gulp much electrical current or power. Hence, it can help you bring down your electricity and energy bills. It made from ceramic, and it is ETL-listed. The product dimension of 4.3 x 2.8 x 6.5 inches means it is incredibly space-saving and portable. The unit uses only 350W, and its temperature control buttons are conspicuous and easy to press. Item weight of 14.1 ounces makes it an incredibly lightweight heater. It gets plugged into an electrical outlet. Hence, it does not need a battery. It draws an electrical current less than 3A.
5. Portable Space Heater-1500 Watt
This appliance is a portable heater for small spaces. It makes use of electricity, and it is incredibly safe. It has a 1500W rating. This heater made from ceramic, it is ultra-safe, and it is for indoor use. There are two temperature settings. The low setting delivers 850W while the high environment delivers 1500W. The temperature control button allows you to choose a preferred temperature. By turning the temperature knob to regular, you can convert this heater to a conventional fan. This fact says a lot about its versatility. It is a small body, big power unit. The unit designed with your kids and pets in mind. It can heat a 190 sq. Ft. room. Safety features include overheating protection, anti-freeze mechanism, high-density mesh, and tip-over switch. The design of the heater is thoughtful and pleasant to the eye. Another advantage of this heater is that there is no bothering noise. It is plugged into an electric outlet and does not need a battery. The weight of the unit is 2.98 pounds. A 1-year warranty backs it.
6. Rosewill Bathroom Heater
Made from ceramic, this is a 1500W rated unit. It has an adjustable thermostat for convenient temperature adjustment. Other features include a tip-over switch and overheat protection for maximum safety. To set the heater to your desired temperature, adjust the thermostat knob. There are two heat settings, and it can function as a fan only. Its exterior is cool to the touch. There is a recessed handle for proper grip and handling of the unit. The weight of the heater is 3 pounds, and its dimension is 9 x 5.9 x 6.3 inches. This feature means this product is lightweight and portable. Since it gets plugged into an electrical outlet, it does not need a battery. The Rosewill RHAH-13001 Bathroom heater is a versatile unit that can work in all small spaces. It is suitable for both domestic and industrial use. It has a 2-prong plug. Sadly, there is no warranty on this heater.
7. OPOLAR Space Ceramic Bathroom Heater
If you are looking for a waterproof heater for your home or office, this is one. This black heater has a 1500W rating. This appliance is the first bathroom heater from OPOLAR, and it is a great deal. It is shock-resistant and safe for use inside the bathroom. It has two heat settings – a high and a low. The low-temperature setting is 750W while the high-temperature environment is 1500W. For easy temperature adjustment, you only need to turn the thermostat control until it gets to your preferred temperature setting. The heat will get to every corner of the room since the heater features an 80° auto oscillation. Overheat protection means the unit will stop working when the ambient temperature becomes excessively high. The OPOLAR space ceramic bathroom heater works well for small spaces. It has a dimension of 8.7 x 7.1 x 13.7 inches. Item weight of 4.4 pounds makes it very lightweight. There is a 1-year warranty on this device, and it has a carry handle.
8. DeLonghi Bathroom Fan Heater-DeLonghi HVF3555TB
This appliance offers a great way to get body warmth and bring down your energy bill. It’s also the right heater for small spaces. It made for indoor use in bathrooms and offices. It can also get used in the bedroom. It has three heat settings. The direction and intensity of heat can get adjusted through the control knob. There are a 24-hour timer and a GFCI plug to help prevent condensation and shock. This heater has a 1500W rating. It can deliver heat to a space of 150 sq. Ft. It features a safety thermal cut-off, an adjustable thermostat, anti-freeze setting, fan-only setting, and product weight of 4.2 pounds. There is no need for a battery since the unit can get plugged to an electrical outlet. The heater comes assembled. It is a beautiful and attractive device.
9. Blu7ive portable Bathroom Space Heater
This portable bathroom heater is ceramic made. This device doubles as a dryer. Hence, it can be used to dry clothes and shoes. It has a rating of 1000W and backed by a 2-year warranty. This heater is ahead of the rest because it can be controlled remotely, albeit remote control will only work within a distance of 15m. The dimension of this heater is 25 x 22 x 14.5 inches. This unit can’t get overheated. The Blu7ive portable ceramic space heater certified by FCC, CE, UL, RoHS. Its oscillatory feature makes it possible for heat to get spread to all corners of the room. It is not cordless, and it has a timing feature. Make sure you obey all usage instructions as outlined in the user manual.
10. 1500W Space Heater For Bathroom
This gadget is a personal safety small heater. It is ETL listed. The heater made from ceramic, and it is perfect for residential and office use. The OPOLAR 1500W space heater isn’t just safe; it is incredibly safe. There are different heating modes to choose from the market. It would be best if you decided based on personal comfort and what your body needs then. It made from ceramic. The heater gets plugged into an electrical outlet. It makes use of a 2-prong 120V plug. Thus, it does not make use of batteries. This portable unit makes use of a carrying handle that makes it move with the heater a lot easier. For ensure maximum safety, this unit makes use of overheat protection and tip-over protection. Hence, the entire group will go off if there is a drastic rise in ambient temperature. The thermostat of this heater is very responsive to slight adjustments. With a weight of 4.7 pounds, it is not too heavy to carry. It is incredibly silent in operation. Noise level is usually less than 50dB. It has 2-heat settings – 1000W and 1500W, and it saves energy and water. This heater is not for commercial use; it should serve personal purposes only.
Frequently Asked Question
The market gets filled with many types and brands of portable bathroom heaters. That said, there are a few manufacturers that have carved a niche for themselves. You can choose from any of our ten picks. These are some of the best products the market has to offer.
It is not get carved in stone. However, it is a high recommendation as this will help keep the temperature within a comfortable range. It will also help reduce moisture in the bathroom.
Although bathroom heaters are most commonly get used during the cold seasons, they can be used anytime in the year when the need arises. Warmth and moist air produced by the heater helps to eliminate bad smell from the bathroom. This heater will not only keep the bathroom warm, but it will also make it an odor-free place.
A bathroom heater should not be on for too long. This matter will help eliminate the risk of fire and danger. If not in use, the bathroom heater should be switched off. It should only get switched on twenty minutes before and after a shower. This fact will help ensure that the bathroom is dry and moisture-free. To stay safe, always open the door of the toilet when nobody is there. This step should get done before switching on the unit.
We have written some of the key features a portable bathroom heater must possess. A right heater will have all or the majority of these features. If it doesn’t, it means the unit isn’t a good one. Do well, to go through the features and buying guide.
A right bathroom heater should not be pricey. The price of a portable bathroom heater largely depends on the features it has and what the manufacturer puts into its production. Most of the best portable bathroom heaters cost around $800 to $1000. The product manufacturer and market forces determine the price. Before a production company decides the price of a heater, they consider factors such as materials used, cost of production, and demand for the radiator.
TYPES OF BATHROOM HEATERS
There are different types of bathroom heaters, depending on the method of use and application. heatercamp
- Ceiling heaters: These type of heaters remain installed in the bathroom ceiling. Because of this, they work without obstruction. They are quite safe, and you need not worry about space for installation.
- Wall heaters: These type of heaters remain installed on the wall of the bathroom. They work best in a small bathroom. These heaters are space-saving too.
- Portable heater: A portable bathroom heater is the best option for someone who needs a bathroom heater for the cold months only. It is also an ideal choice for someone living in a rented apartment. They are usually electrically powered and handy. Hence, these heaters can serve other rooms and spaces.
BUYING GUIDE AND IMPORTANT FEATURES
Here are a few things to consider before paying for a portable bathroom heater.
- Size: Most times, there is a direct relationship between the size of a bathroom and that of a heater. However, this may sometimes be misleading and inconclusive because some small-sized bathroom heaters deliver an unbelievable amount of heat. Ultimately, it is the size of your bathroom that will give you an idea or provide an insight into the type and size of bathroom heater you should buy. All in all, the right bathroom heater should not be big or bulky. The smaller the size of the unit, the handier it will be.
- Versatility: Just because it is called a portable bathroom heater does not mean it should work only in a bathroom. Before paying for a bathroom heater, be sure it can serve other purposes. For instance, you may have to carry it to another room. Versatility is key. The more versatile a heater is, the more useful it becomes. Don’t pay for a heater that cannot do more than one job or serve more than one purpose. If you do, the implication is that you will have to buy different heaters for different spaces/purposes. This heater is not ideal because more space will get required for storage.
- Safety: Safety should form the basis of your decision-making. The beauty and efficacy of a portable bathroom heater become secondary if it is not safe for use. Having to use a bathroom heater with fear of the unknown is not worth it. A right heater should have built-in features that will help to prevent an accident from occurring. Some of these features include overheating protection, tip-over switch, anti-freeze mechanism, and many more. The more of these features a heater has, the safer it is. Always look out for these things before paying for a bathroom heater, especially if you have kids and pets around.
- Innovative features: Modern heaters have some features that add to the comfort and ease of use. For instance, some heaters can get controlled remotely. This feature means that temperature can be adjusted and the heater can be switched on from a distance. This matter is an excellent departure from the manually operated portable bathroom heaters where you have to get close to the unit and adjust a knob before temperature can be changed. Some heaters make use of a thermostat which makes the group self-regulating. Another innovative feature a radiator should have is a timer which allows you to select the duration or length of operation of the unit.
- Price: Regardless of whatever feature it possesses or the amount of heat it can deliver, no heater should be overly pricey. A moderately-priced heater is the best bet. Typically, most portable bathroom heaters cost $800 to $1000. Some sellers and manufacturers have a terrible habit of inflating the price of their product. Do not go for such models or brands.
- Compactness: A right bathroom heater should be compact and space-saving. It makes no sense buying a heater that will take up all the space in the bathroom. With a small unit, there would be space for other items to get kept. If a bathroom heater is too large, big, or tall, do not go for it.
- Heat output: The best portable bathroom heaters have an unbelievable heating power. Since this is the main reason for purchase, the heating standard must not be compromised. Any bathroom heater that is not able to deliver the needed temperature for warmth is not worth it. Another thing to look out for is the recovery rate. This matrix is a measure of how fast the heater can produce warm water again after the completion of a previous cycle.
- Installation Requirement: The cost of installation and installation procedure has to be cheap and easy. If the installation process is too complicated, it may cause a few problems in the long run. The best portable water heaters are easy to install and put together. However, it is essential to note that a competent and certified technician must do the installation.
- Cost of heating: A right heater should help you reduce your energy and electricity bills. If it does not do this, you may have to reconsider your options. A low-cost heater is better than one that will increase your energy bill.
If you do not want to choose from any of the product recommendations we’ve made, you can do a SWOT analysis of your preferred heater. Before you pay for it, make sure it has some of the features we have outlined in this article. On the other hand, you can make an easy decision by choosing from any of our top ten picks. We were careful in selecting these heaters from an extensive list of portable bathroom heaters available in the market. We have also taken the pain to explain what each heater has to offer as well as its limitations. You can’t go wrong by following this guide.
At this juncture, it is essential to state that you can determine what a portable bathroom heater will offer. Effective maintenance, correct installation, and strict compliance with usage instructions will help you make the most of this device. If you fail to do this, the safety and durability of the bathroom heater will get jeopardized.