Gas grills are very useful for a grill party. You can enjoy with friends and family by grilling everything on your own grill. There are many gas grills in the market and some of them are very expensive. If you are looking for an affordable grill, then you are in the right direction. We will tell you how to get the, best 2 Burner gas grills. There is a buyer’s guide in this article that will help you to get the best gas grill under 300 dollar. We have enlisted all the features and functions of the grill. We will also tell you the importance of each function, so you can decide which feature is more important to you. Read About Charcoal Grills For Outdoor Party
TOP 10 BEST GAS GRILLS UNDER 300 DOLLARS
Char Broil Performance 300
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||24.5 x 42.9 x 44 in|
|Coocking Surface||300 square inch|
Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||16 x 16.5 x 31.5 in|
|Cooking Surface||145 Square-inch|
|Heat Output||5 500 BTU|
Weber Liquid Propane Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||20.5 x 27 x 23.5 in|
|Cooking Surface||189 square-inch|
|Heat Output||8500 BTU|
Camco Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||14.2 x 25.5 x 17.5 in|
|Cooking Surface||180 square inch|
|Heat Output||12,000 BTU|
Cuisinart Tabletop Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||15 x 18.5 x 42 in|
Char Griller Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||48 x 28 x 48 in|
|Cooking Surface||438 Square-inch|
|Heat Output||40,800 BTU|
Char Broil Classic 3 Burner Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||24.1 x 51.2 x 43.5 in|
|Cooking Surface||360 Square-inch|
|Heat Output||30,000 BTU|
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||22 x 18 x 15 in|
|Cooking Surface||270 Square-inch|
|Heat Output||20,000 BTU|
Huntington 24025 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
|Price||$ $ $|
|Dimension||54 x 22 x 43.5 in|
|Cooking Surface||430 Square Inches|
|Heat Output||30,000 BTU|
Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill
|Dimension||9 x 11.5 x 10 inch|
|Cooking Surface||146 Square Inches|
|Heat Output||8,000 BTU|
REVIEWS OF TOP 10 BEST GAS GRILLS UNDER 300 DOLLARS
For good performance of your grill, you should know how to operate it properly. We have included the steps that will tell you how to use the grill properly. The benefits of using the grill are also mentioned in this article. There is a question-answer section in the end to answer some common questions. To save your time, we have also listed the best gas grill under 300 dollar. We have mentioned the highlighted features as well. We will tell you everything that you should know before buying the grill. Let’s start with our top 10 products list.
1. Char Broil Performance 300 Gas Grill Under 300
- This gas grill doesn’t need a match stick for ignition, it has an electronic ignition button that ignites it easily.
- It has enough height, so, it can be placed on the ground, there is no need for a table or stool.
- You can control two burners at a time that produce 24,000 BTUs that are enough for great grilling.
- It is easy to move as it has four caster wheels you can lock two of them while it is standing on the ground.
- The grates are porcelain-coated; therefore, you don’t need to worry about rusting.
This grill has a temperature gauge as well on its lid to monitor the temperature inside the grill. There are two foldable side shelves where you can place the ingredients and accessories. The upper lid is also made from stainless steel to ensure durability and avoid rusting. You get a 5-year warranty for the burner, 2-year warranty for firebox and lid and a 1-year warranty for other parts. Hence, you don’t need to worry about defects.
2. Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Gas Grill Under 300
- This is a small grill that has can be folded within seconds; therefore, you can carry it anywhere.
- The grates are coated with porcelain which provides healthy food and protects from rusting.
- Its legs are adjustable, so you can place it on the table or ground as well.
- It has enough grilling space which can grill 4 lbs. of fish at a time for your family.
- The design is very compact; therefore, it is easy to use and you can carry it in your car’s trunk.
This can provide 5,500 BTUs and you can control the temperature easily with the knob. It weighs only 17lbs which allows it to carry anywhere. It has an electronic ignition that ignites the grill within seconds and you are ready for grilling. Its grates are removable, and you can wash them in the dishwasher as well. It has a button to lock the upper lid which traps the heat and grills the food faster. The manufacturer offers a 3-year warranty with terms and conditions.
3. Weber Liquid Propane Grill, Weber Q 1000
- This gas grill is very compact, and it takes very little space. You can place it over a table or stool.
- The gas burner is made of stainless steel which ensures its durability and long life.
- There is no need for a match stick, it has a push-button for ignition.
- The heat will not escape after closing the lid; therefore, it grills your food perfectly.
- The grilling space is enough that can grill six burgers at a time.
There is no need to carry heavy cylinder as this grill uses disposable LP cylinders. It takes only a few minutes to get hot and ready for grilling. The grates are made of cast-iron and coated with porcelain which ensures durability and rust resistance. It is very small; therefore, you can carry it anywhere you want. The catch pan under the grill is removable; therefore, you can clean it easily. Cook box, burner, grates, and plastic components have a five-year warranty while the other parts have two years warranty.
4. Camco Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable Grill
- This grill is made from stainless steel; therefore, it is rust-resistant and durable.
- There is a temperature gauge on the lid that tells you the temperature inside the grill for perfect grilling.
- Its legs are foldable, and it has an easy-grip carry handle. You can carry it anywhere you want.
- It can also be mounted on RVs by using its mounting brackets.
- It also has a cast-iron smoker plate as well for perfect grilling.
The stainless-steel body is very easy to clean and maintain. It has a piezo-electric spark ignition system for quick and easy ignition. You can also use 1lb disposable propane cylinders. It is specially designed to be mounted on RVs and you can use it on a table as well. You can also regulate temperature by the knob. It is very small and compact, but it gets hot within a few minutes and delivers 12,000 BTUs/hour. It has a one-year limited warranty.
5. Cuisinart Tabletop Gas Grill Under 300
- This is a tabletop grill that has two foldable shelves to put the accessories when you want.
- The body is made of stainless steel which avoids corrosion and is easier to clean.
- There is twist start ignition which ignites the grill in seconds.
- It is easy to carry and has a handle that remains cool and safe to touch.
- The grates are made of cast-iron and coated with porcelain to give you perfect grilling.
There is a temperature gauge at the top of the grill which keeps you informed with the inside temperature. The base is also made of steel and painted to avoid corrosion. It is very compact and easy to carry. The burner is made from stainless steel and provides 12,000 BTUs. It has a twist-start ignition, but you can also ignite it by a match stick. It uses disposable propane gas cylinders which makes it easy to use and portable. The manufacturer offers a 3-year warranty.
6. Char Griller Gas Grill Under 300
- This grill has three main burners to provide 40,800 BTUs and a side burner of 12,000 BTUs.
- Its body is made of steel and coated with paint; therefore, it is durable and corrosion-free.
- It has two wheels on two legs to move wherever you want. The other two legs allow it to stand firmly on the ground.
- It gets hot instantly and you don’t need to wait for long.
- There is enough grilling space of 348 sq. inches that is suitable for a party.
This is a very powerful grill that grills your dish within a few minutes with its three burners. You can also place your utensils in the hooks of the side shelf. The grates are made of cast iron and coated with porcelain which makes them durable. Its handle stays cool even if the grill is working; therefore, you can touch the handle safely. Grill hood and the main burner has a 5-year warranty while other parts have a 1-year warranty.
7. Char Broil Classic 3 burner Gas Grill
- This is 30,000 BTUs grill that has three burners made from stainless steel. Therefore, you can control three burners according to requirements.
- It has a piezo-electric ignition system that ignites the burner by pushing a button.
- There are grates and a small warming rack inside to grill and warm the food simultaneously.
- There are two wheels on two legs; therefore, you can move it easily.
- There are two shelves on both sides of the grill where you can put accessories.
There are porcelain-coated heat tents to protect the burner and grill the food perfectly. The grill area is quite large that you can grill 15 burgers at a time. Further, the grates are coated with porcelain to refrain food from sticking. It can withstand weather conditions as its top lid is made of steel and coated with porcelain. The grill body is also made of durable steel. The manufacturer gives a 5-year warranty for burners, 2-year warranty for firebox and lid and a 1-year warranty for other parts.
8. Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
- This is a very small, lightweight and compact tabletop grill that is very much portable and easy to carry.
- Its legs are foldable; therefore, you can store it in a small space.
- There is a temperature gauge at the lid of this grill, and it tells you the temperature inside the grill.
- There are two burners in this small grill that produce 20,000 BTUs. It grills the food in less time.
- Its whole body is made of stainless steel; therefore, it is easy to clean and maintain.
This small grill is perfect for travelling and camping. You can carry it easily due to its lightweight and compact design. It is very easy to use with the push-turn ignition system and temperature control knobs. Therefore, you can control each burner according to the requirement. There is a removable grease collector that is very easy to clean. Most importantly, it is according to safety standards and certified by CSA.
9. Huntington Gas Grill Under 300
- It has two burners that produce 25,000 BTUs and you can control them separately according to the requirement.
- The grill compartment is small but enough to serve food to 3-4 peoples at a time.
- The cart has two wheels on two legs to carry it anywhere and it stands firmly on the ground.
- You can ignite it with a push-button which easier and safe.
- There are two side shelves where you can put sauces and other accessories.
The body of the grill is rust-resistant; therefore, it is durable. The grates are also coated with porcelain to avoid the sticking of meat and provide healthy food. Its handle remains cool even when the grill is working. The burner tubes are made from stainless steel to ensure durability. It has a push-button ignition that does the work, but you can ignite it manually as well. You can also control the flame of each burner by their knobs.
10. Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill, Cuisinart CGG-059
- This cooker heats the food from every direction; therefore, you get perfectly cooked food every time.
- The non-stick pan is made of 7 layers that refrain food from sticking at the bottom.
- It can cook 10 cups of cooked rice which is enough for a small/medium family.
- The pre-set settings in the menu allow you to select the mode easily and quickly.
- There is no need to watch the food as the cooker will shift to warm mode automatically and avoid overcooking.
It is an 8,000 BTU grill that is portable enough to carry anywhere you want. It is compact and very easy to store due to its foldable legs and small design. You can also use disposable propane canisters. It is feasible to use on the tabletop and carry in the car trunk. The handle of the grill is cool and safe to touch. You can adjust the temperature using the adjustment knob for perfect cooking. The manufacturer offers a 3-year warranty with terms and conditions.
Gas grills are very expensive, and you should know how to buy them. If you don’t know about the features of a gas grill, then in this buyer’s guide we will tell you everything about them. This buyer’s guide will help you to get the best gas grill under 300 dollar. There are so many brands and models of gas grills in the market. Therefore, it is hard to select the best grill. We will tell you about the features of the gas grills and their importance. If you follow this buyer’s guided, then you will get the best gas grill under 300 dollar. You will not only save you money by buying the best gas grill under 300 dollar, but you will also get the best features and functions.
We will list all those things that you need to see before buying the grill. The features and things that you should see in the best gas grill under 300 dollar are,
BTUs and Grilling Area
BTU is the unit of heat and it stands for British Thermal Unit. The value of BTUs per hour of the grill tells you how much heat the grill can provide in an hour. You should also check the grilling area or capacity of the grill. You get an idea of the number of people you can serve at a time. The area of the grill is usually mentioned in the specifications. Some companies tell you with an example like you can grill 10 burgers at a time for a better understanding of the customer.
Placement of the Grill
Some grills are for tabletops and some are to stand on the ground. The tabletop grills are very small and compact. There are some grills that are compatible with tabletop and ground both. They have foldable legs and you can use them as you want.
The grates of most of the grills are made of cast-iron and enameled with porcelain. Porcelain enamel is necessary because it avoids rusting. It is easier to clean the enameled grates and some grates are dishwasher safe as well. If the grates are enameled, then the meat will not stick to them.
The temperature control is necessary when you want the perfect grilling of your food. In many gas grills, there are temperature control knobs and you can control the flame with them. The knobs control the flow of gas in the burner. There should be separate control knobs for every burner. Separate control knobs allow you to use the burner according to your requirements.
The temperature gauge tells you the temperature inside the grill. It is usually placed on the top of the grill. You can keep an eye on the temperature to save your meat from overcooking. With the help of this gauge, you can maintain the desired temperature that is required to grill the food. This helps in perfect cooking. The best gas grill under 300 dollar should have this feature.
The ignition system in most of the grills is electronic. Electronic ignitions systems are better and safe. You don’t need a match stick to ignite the grill. They ignite the burner with a few seconds. While buying the best gas grill under 300 dollar, you should ensure it has an electronic ignition system. Some grills have a push-button for the ignition while some have a twist-turn ignition system. Further, you can also ignite many grills manually with a match stick.
Material of the Body
The body of the grill should be strong and made of stainless steel. The grill box should be of stainless steel while the lower legs and the body can be of steel painted with rust-resistant color. Some grills are made of aluminum and they are not as durable as the stainless-steel grills. The stainless steel is rust-resistant and easier to clean. It has a long-life and shiny surface which looks nice.
Some grills have side shelves that allow you to put accessories and ingredients on them. It is better if the shelves are foldable.
The portability of the grills depends on their weight and size. There should be a carry handle as well to carry the grill with ease. Some grills have foldable legs which allow them to take less space. The lock at the lid is also necessary. The lid will not open while traveling if it has a lock. If there are side shelves, then they should be foldable. Some grills are heavy, and they have wheels to move them.
The warranty of the grill depends on the parts. The burner usually has more warranty than the other parts. Usually manufacturers give a 3-5 year warranty for the burner. While the other parts may have a warranty for 1-2 years. You should read the terms and conditions as well. Some manufacturers offer the warranty only in specific regions.
Some organizations give certificates that ensure the safe operation of the product. If your product is certified by any well-know organization, then it is better. CSA, UL and other organizations provide these certificates after testing the product.
These are the features that you can find in the best gas grill under 300 dollar. You might need to compromise on some of the features because all these features are not available in all the grills. For example, some grills have wheels while some have foldable legs and you can choose what you want.
Can gas grill grates go in the dishwasher?
Some grills grates are dishwasher safe and you can clean them in the dishwasher. While some companies do not recommend cleaning the grates in the dishwasher. Therefore, you should check whether the grates are dishwasher safe or not.
Can gas grills be used indoors?
Most of the gas grills are designed to be used outdoors. Therefore, you cannot use them indoors.
Can gas grills use propane?
Most of the gas grills use propane. You can use common cylinders or disposable cylinders as well in some grills.
What’s a gas grill regulator?
The gas grill regulator controls the flow of gas. It also serves as a safety device and shuts off the valve in case of any leakage.
Can meat stick on the grill grate?
If the grill grate is enameled with porcelain, then the meat will not stick on the grate. Usually, grates are enameled to make the grill durable.
How can we check the leakage in gas grills?
Checking the leakage in gas grills is very easy. You need to make soup and water solution to check it. Pour a little amount of solution on the joints and check if there is any bubble or not. If there is no bubble, then there is no leakage and you can use the grill safely. But, if you see bubbles, then try to tighten the joint with hands or call an expert.
Benefits of the Best Gas Grill Under 300 Dollar
There are many benefits of buying the best gas grill under 300 dollar. It will not only save your money, but it will give you all the features that you want. You will get all the benefits from this grill. The benefits are,
Easy to Use
Yes, these gas grills are very easy to use. Most of the models do not require any assembling and some may require assembling, but it is very easy to do. You can use the grill with ease. All you need to do is to ignite the burner and wait for a few minutes. After a few minutes, you are ready to grill your food. You can grill what you want.
Easy to Store
Storage is also an issue if you have less space. You do not use grills every day; therefore, most of the time they are idle, and you need a space to store them. They are easy to store as most of the grills are foldable. You can fold their legs and side shelves, and they become compact. They take a small space, but some grills are not foldable, and you cannot fold their parts.
These grills are portable, and you can carry them anywhere. Some are compact and you can put them in your car’s trunk. You can also fold the legs and side shelves of some grills. They also have carry handles to carry them. Therefore, you can carry them for a picnic and traveling. While some grills have wheels on them, and you can move with ease.
The ignition in the best gas grill under 300 dollar is electronic. You can ignite the burner with a push-button. This will take only a few seconds to ignite the burner. There is no need for a match stick as well. You can also ignite the burner using a match stick if the electronic ignition stops. Electronic ignition systems are very safe and easy.
These grills provide you perfect grilling. You can also watch the temperature inside the grill in the temperature gauge. The grates of the grill are coated with porcelain to avoid meat from sticking. You get the perfectly grilled meat from these grills in less time.
The grates and some parts of the grill are removable. Therefore, you can clean them easily. Some grates are also dishwasher safe. The outer part of the grill is usually made from stainless steel and you can clean them with warm soapy water.
How to use the gas grill properly?
Using the gas grill properly is necessary. It will increase the life of your grill and ensure good performance. If you have got the best gas grill under 300 dollar, then use it properly to avoid any accident. We are going to tell you the general steps to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Clean the grill grates and the grill body before using it. You can wash the grill grates with warm soapy water.
- After cleaning, take the grill outdoors at the place where you want to use it.
- Assemble the grill if required. If it is a tabletop grill, then place it on a table.
- Turn off the burners and install the gas cylinders.
- Check for the leakage before ignition. Use soap and water solution for checking. If you see bubbles, then tighten the nuts or call an expert.
- If there is no leakage, then you can push the ignition button. Some grills have twist-start ignition; therefore, you need to turn the burner to high for the ignition.
- After using the grill, let it cool down.
- Clean the grill before storing it.
After getting the best grill under 300 dollar, you should know the safety precautions. These precautions will save you from accidents and your grill will also work properly for years. The safety precautions are,
If your grill requires any assembling, then read the instruction from the instruction/installation manual carefully. Follow the given steps and recheck everything before using the grill.
The grills are specially made for outdoor use; therefore, you cannot use them indoors. They emit fumes and gases. You should use them in the outdoor area only.
Check for the leakage
It is necessary to check for the leakage every time you connect the gas cylinder to the grill. You can make a soap and water solution to check the leakage. Apply the solution on joints and if you see bubbles, then it means there is a leakage. You can tighten the joints and check for the leakage.
Do not leave the grill unattended
You should not leave the grill unattended. There should be someone to take care of it. In case of accidents, he can call the emergency service teams.
Smell of Gas
If you smell any gas around the grill, then do not use it. Ask an expert to fix the problem.
Do not move the grill after using it. Allow it to cool down. The temperature of the grate and other parts is very high, and it can cause skin burns. Move the grill after a few hours.
Keep the flammable things such as gasoline away from the grill. Because it can be the cause of a fire.
In case of fire
Call the fire department immediately in case of fire. Do not try to extinguish the fire with water.
Use the recommended cylinders
You should use the recommended cylinders only. The size of cylinder is usually mentioned in the specifications. Use the recommended gas only. If the grill is compatible with propane, then use propane gas only.
We have discussed everything about the best gas grill under 300 dollar. This article will help to get the desired grill according to your requirements. The buyer’s guide in this article has all the features and functions of grill that you should see before buying a gas grill. Not all grills have all the features, you might need to compromise on some features that are not important to you. You can also see our list of top 10 products to save your time. There are highlighted features mentioned with each product; therefore, you can select the best product easily. We have mentioned the steps to use the grill properly.
This will ensure the proper operation and long life of your grill.
To avoid accidents, you should consider safety precautions as well. We have included the safety precautions in this article. Never leave the grill unattended and keep children away. There are many benefits of using the best gas grill and we have mentioned some of them as well. There is a question-answer section to answer some common questions that people usually ask. We have tried to tell you everything in detail. We hope you get the best gas grill under 300 dollar.