BEST ELECTRIC WALL HEATER
Electric heaters are of various shapes, design, and sizes. This division is not only based on visible physical properties. Output and heating capacity is also get used for classification. Electric wall heaters are electrical devices that are capable of increasing the ambient temperature of a space. They get installed on the wall for a homogenous distribution of warmth. Typically, they convert energy obtained from an electric current into heat energy. They can get established in the bathroom, entryways, lobbies, and vestibules. Best Electric wall heaters are a great way to make your home comfortable. lets discuss cost efficient, best electric wall heater.
Top 10 Best Electric Wall Heater
CHOOSE THE BEST ELECTRIC WALL HEATER
TOP 10 BEST ELECTRIC WALL HEATER
Most electric wall heaters serve as a primary heat source. They are also capable of supplementing an existing heat source. While some electric wall heaters have variable wattage, others do not. Variable wattage means the heat settings of the heater can get adjusted to different values. There are too many electric wall heaters in the market. Some good, some bad. Without an understanding of the operating principle of an electric wall heater. You may not know what to the lookout. Therefore, the wrong choice is inevitable.
This article will help you to be proactive as far as purchasing an electric wall heater is concerned. So many people have a terrible reaction towards a lousy choice. This matter is not good enough. It is better to avoid a wrong purchase instead of trying to remedy a dire situation brought about by a bad electric wall heater. This guide is very informative and educative. You will know all you need to know about an electric wall heater.
1. Stiebel eltron wall heaters | Stiebel Eltron 236304
This electric wall heater comes with a 3-year warranty. The appliance made in Germany and it offers homogenous distribution of heat. The heater features a built-in thermostat, booster time, frost protection settings, and an ultra-quiet fan. It can be used as a primary heat source or as a supplement to an existing source of heat. The Stiebel Eltron 236304 CK Trend Wall-mounted Electric Fan Heater can be used to heat a space up to 215 sq. Ft. Minimum electrical requirement is 120V, 1500W. Its thermostat temperature range is 41 – 86 degrees Fahrenheit. It produces 49.7 decibels of noise when it is in operation, and it can get used anywhere quick heat is needed. The design of this wall heater is elegant and beautiful. Weight of the unit is 5.5 pounds, and it measures 5.1 x 10.9 x 15.8 inches. No battery included in the package. It is hard-wired. This heater helps you reduce your electricity bill.
2. Broan Wall Heater
This heater has a built-in adjustable thermostat. This heater runs on a 120/240V AC outlet. Power output is 750/1500W. Broan has been in the business of providing residential ventilation products since 1932. This duration means there is no shortage of experience. It heats a space evenly due to the presence of a steel-louvered grille. It features a temperature control knob for easy temperature adjustment. There are variable heat settings to choose from the dashboard. This heater will work well for your entryway, lobby, vestibules, and bathroom. The adjustable thermostat is front-mounted, and the temperature control knob is beautifully colored. This electric wall heater weighs 5.97 pounds, and it measures 15.2 x 11.1 x 6.1 inches in size. It does not make use of a battery. Hence, no battery included in the package. It is certified safe for use. As far as installation is concerned, this is one of the most flexible wall heaters. heatercamp
3. Best choice wall mount fireplace
This heater offers two usage options. It has a free-standing design, and it can get mounted to the wall. There are two heat settings to choose from – high and low. The high-temperature environment is rated 1500W, while the low-temperature setting has a rating of 750W. It is CUL, GS, ROHS, and CE certified. It has a glossy black appearance and gets made from quality steel material. This electric heater comes with remote control. Hence, it is a digital unit. This heater is very easy to put together. The heater does not use a battery. A bracket and four screws included in the package for easy installation. It is beautiful to look at, very safe, and compact. The Best Choice Heat Adjustable Electric Wall-Mount heater complements the ambiance of your home, office, or garage. It helps you reduce your electricity bill. It made from quality glass and steel; this electric wall heater weighs 30pounds.
4. Cadet com pak wall heater | Cadet CSC101TW
The Cadet Com-Pak Electric Wall Heater comes with a built-in thermostat. It can warm up space up to 200 sq. Ft. the unit is made in the USA. Temperature range of the thermostat is 40 – 85 degrees Fahrenheit. It has an attractive look with a glossy finish. This electric wall heater weights 7.05 pounds. It measures 5.2 x 14 x 9.5 inches in size, and it is very efficient. It plugs into a 12V electrical outlet, and you can customize the temperature settings based on personal comfort. A steel mounting box included in the package. The thermostat does not have an ON/OFF setting. Therefore, to shut the unit down, you may need to do so from the circuit breaker.
5. Broan Wall Heater, White Grille Heater
This heater works effectively. With this heater, no energy gets wasted. It converts every input energy into useful heat used to raise the temperature of a space. This heater will warm up your room, entryway, lobby, and vestibule in no time. It is UL certified, and this adds credence to its safety. The unit made from galvanized steel. It features an adjustable front-mounted thermostat and various heat settings. A significant advantage of this heater is that it can serve as a primary heat source or as a supplement to an existing source of heat. It runs on a 240V, 1500W electric outlet. Overheat protection offers an extra level of safety. If you are keen on warming up a particular spot and not the entire room, this electric wall heater will do the job correctly. A 1-year limited warranty backs the unit. It also has a fan that ensures heat distribution evenly. The weight of this heater is 9 pounds. It measures 10.5 x 3.4 x 12.5 inches in size. A battery is not included in the package because the heater does not make use of a cell.
6. Broan 198 High Capacity Wall Heater | Broan 198
This heater has a heavy-duty thermostat. The thermostat has a security cover that offers extra protection. It runs on a 240V AC outlet. The unit made from quality steel, and it has variable heat settings. Another unique feature of this heater is its steel-sheathed heating elements that empower the heater to produce high heat in little or no time. It has a sleek design that can complement your existing décor. This heater measures 4.2 x 16.4 x 20.2 inches in size. The weight of the unit is 21 pounds. Hence, it is not difficult to carry. LED display makes it easy to read the current temperature value. It does not make use of a battery since it can get connected to an electrical outlet. With this heater, you can comfortably heat a 400 sq. Ft. Space. This heater can perform for a lobby. It is also a suitable appliance if you want to use for an entranceway or small room.
7. King wall heaters | KING PAW2422
This heater made for specific and general heating. It is a great way to save money because it reduces your electricity bill drastically. This unit all made in the USA. It offers multiple wattage options and a whisper fan. It has a sleek design that blends with any décor. If you want complete comfort and a cozy feeling, this is a perfect heater. The weight of the unit is 9 pounds, and it measures 13.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches in size. It gets plugged into a 240V AC outlet and made from sturdy metal. A 1-year warranty backs this electric wall heater. The package includes a grill and a heating unit. It can comfortably warm up a 400 sq. Ft. space. Do not attempt to install this device on the floor. It is designed to get mounted to the wall.
8. High Quality Bathroom Wall Heater
This appliance is an ultra-quiet unit. It can warm up a space measuring 150 sq. Ft. comfortably. It plugs into a 120V AC outlet. It can deliver 750W or 1500W output of heat depending on your preference. This heater features a built-in thermostat. The heating range is 45 – 75 degrees Fahrenheit. It has to overheat protective mechanism that ensures the heater goes off whenever the temperature is very high. Its heat elements made from top quality nickel-chrome materials. A 1-year warranty backs this electric wall heater, and it is safe for children and pets. A back box and white metal grille get included in the package. It has a fine and attractive finish, and it is coated with epoxy-polyester powder. The weight of the heater is 6 pounds. Therefore, it is easy to carry about. It measures 0.9 x 17.2 x 8.7 inches. Also included in the package is a thermometer and an e-book. It does not make use of a battery since it connects to an electrical outlet.
9. Cadet electric wall heater
This heater comes with a reliable thermostat and a timer. It is perfect for any bathroom and plugs into a 120V/240V outlet. It comes with a 3-year warranty. While warming up space, it doesn’t produce any noise. It features a high-temperature safety shutoff for extra safety and security. It can warm up a 150 sq. Ft. space in little or no time. It does not corrode. This scenario is because of an extra layer of paint. This electric wall heater is exceptionally lightweight. It weighs 0.16 ounces. It measures 13 x 10 x 4 inches in size. Another feature of the Cadet Com-Pak Bathroom Electric Wall Heater is its low profile grill. The design of this device is very sleek and beautiful. It adds to the beauty of your bathroom. It can get mounted in a ceiling. Also, its temperature control knobs can get replaced.
10. Cadet wall heater | Cadet RMC151W
It has a built-in thermostat and plugs into a 120V outlet. This heater does not corrode, and it is safe for use. It has variable wattage, a beautiful design, and robust air circulation. It can comfortably warm up a 250 sq. ft. Space. Its sleek design makes it versatile. Hence, it will blend with existing décor in any room it gets placed. Heat settings vary from 500W to 1500W. Cadet has been in the business of producing heating appliances since 1957. So, the experience is not an issue. It features high-temperature safety shutoff. Asides that, it is very efficient. This heater weighs 8.8 pounds. Hence, it is lightweight. It measures 4 x 7.4 x 14 inches in size. Note that it is not advisable to install this unit in the ceiling.
Frequently Asked Question
As stated by ab initio, there are so many electric wall heaters in the market. Hence, you may be confused about what the best choice is. That said, the ten heaters reviewed in this article are some of the best products the market has to offer. You can make a choice based on our selection, and you wouldn’t be left disappointed.
Do not leave an electric wall heater running overnight while you sleep. It is risky and dangerous. There are health and safety risks involved. It can also cause dryness of the human skin and nasal passages.
All the heaters listed here are 100% efficient. In other words, they convert every input energy into meaningful heat to warm up space.
Installation of an electric wall heater shouldn’t be pricey. The average cost of installing an electric wall heater is $782.
Electric wall heaters are easy to find. You can buy from retail dealers. You may also find them online and have the heater delivered to you in a matter of days.
Before you choose an electric heater, you must concern about the economy. All electric heaters are not energy saving. As a result of a massive electric bill arrives. So we have enlisted only the heaters which must contain both heating capability and electric efficiency.
HOW DOES AN ELECTRIC WALL HEATER COMPARE WITH AN AIR CONDITIONER?
There are a few similarities and differences between an air conditioner and an electric wall heater. An electric wall heater helps you save space since they are less bulky than an air conditioner. Asides that, they are also less expensive than most air conditioning units. When it comes to installation and maintenance, electric wall heaters have the upper hand. They are less difficult to install. Also, their installation cost isn’t as high as that of an air conditioner. One significant advantage an air conditioner has over an electric wall heater is that it is stronger and delivers higher output. Most electric wall heaters cannot provide more than 1500W.
When it comes to maintenance and expense, electric wall heaters have the upper hand. They are more economical and less expensive to maintain or purchase. The cost of operating an air conditioning unit is way higher than that of an electric wall heater.
KEY FEATURES AND BUYING GUIDE
Size and dimensions: As far as electric wall heaters are concerned, width and height are the most critical dimensions. Typically, an electric wall heater has a slim body. That said, an electric wall heater should not be bulky. The size of an electric wall heater does not necessarily influence its efficiency. In other words, a significant or bulky unit does not translate to high output.
1. Another thing to consider before paying for an electric wall heater is the pattern and arrangement of your furniture. This matter is important so that nothing comes in contact with the heater. Bringing items close to the heater is a safety concern and should not be encouraged. There should be a tolerance of at least 3 feet. Your wall decorations are as important as spacing. Ideally, the heater shouldn’t be on an empty wall. There should be one or two things to beautify the space. However, you must ensure all decorations are in strict compliance with all safety instructions and guidelines.
2. Power output: If an electric wall heater cannot produce an appreciable amount of heat, there is no need paying for it. Spending on an electric wall heater aims to provide warmth, and every heater should be able to do this. Furthermore, the size of your room will determine the strength of the electric wall heater needed. A large room will require a reliable heater if your room has a measurement of 100 sq. Ft., it makes no sense buying a 2000W rated heater. A smaller heater will suffice. Buying a 2000W rated electric wall heater for a small room is tantamount to waste of power. You will only be incurring huge bills for nothing. Also, an excellent electric wall heater should have variable wattage. This feature helps you regulate the rate at which heat energy gets transmitted. Most heaters have two settings, a high and a low heat setting. With this, you can customize the operation of the heater based on personal preference and comfort. That said, every wall heater should provide warmth appreciably. There are a couple of underperforming heaters in the market. Do not fall victim.
3. Electricity consumption: The importance of buying an energy-saving unit cannot be overemphasized. Several electric wall heaters consume minimal electricity. Invariably, this will lead to a reduced cost of electricity and more savings. If you buy a heater that gulps electric current, your electricity bill will continue to rise. This will not bode well for your savings. Only buy an electric wall heater that uses little electricity.
4. Design and appearance: The design of an electric wall heater should be sleek and straightforward. You must understand that the design of a radiator has a direct impact on how it operates. The appearance of this device must fit into the existing decoration and furniture. It is not enough for an electric wall heater to be robust and efficient, beauty, color, and style also play an essential role. These heaters are more beautiful than each other; there are some whose finish leaves little to be desired. Take your time and choose an elegant device with an aesthetic design. Everybody deserves something beautiful.
5. Additional features: There are some unique qualities that an electric wall heater should possess. These features include a timer, a thermostat, and the type of technology the heater operates on. A timer allows you to choose the duration of operation of the electric wall heater. In other words, you can plan the operation of the heater by merely pressing a button. Asides that, a thermostat allows you to regulate the temperature of the device. Hence, it ensures that the amount of heat produced by the method does not exceed a particular limit. Also, some heaters have digital controls and LED display. This makes it easier to read the instantaneous temperature of the space where the heater is installed. A digital heater allows you to adjust temperature conveniently without having to go close to the unit. By pressing a remote control button, you can change heat settings without breaking a sweat. This is not possible with a manual heater. In a manual unit, temperature control can only get done by adjusting temperature control knobs.
6. Safety: Do not purchase any heater that will endanger your life and that of your family. There are a few heaters that are unsafe and unfit for use both commercially and residentially. A right heater should have safety features such as overheat protection and anti-freeze protection. Before you pay, confirm that the heater is certified safe after undergoing quality control tests. Some radiators are at high risk and fire hazards. Purchasing such an electric wall heater will pose a massive danger for you and your relatives.
It is not abnormal to have many things running through your mind when you want to buy an electric wall heater. Regardless of your line of thought, the guiding principles in this text will go a long way in easing your fears. Everything mentioned here is facts. Therefore, before you pay for an electric wall heater, go through these facts. Emotions will lead you to the wrong choice. Any heater that has all the features outlined in this article will make the right choice. If it doesn’t tick all the boxes, it should tick most of the boxes. These features are the minimum requirements any electric wall heater should posses.
Asides easing your decision-making process and helping you reduce your options this article also teaches you what an electric wall heater looks like, how it get operated, and how it is maintained. We also went ahead to discuss some of the best electric wall heaters in the market. Without any doubt, these heaters are worth considering based on what they offer. If you choose from any of our top ten picks, you can’t go wrong.